6.11.2013

My So-Called Pinterest Life

Pinterest. Life changer. I know I'm not alone.

I thought it might be nice to break up the recipes with a few other things I enjoy in life, Pinterest being one of them. Basically a collection of what I'm obsessing over in the wonderful world of Pinterest. Ya dig?


Fully-Loaded Spring Samosas with Sweet n' Spicy Mint Chutney via My New Roots


Retro gallery walls via DustJacket


Bedazzled Miu Miu via Frenzie's Outcast 


Tomato + Peach Salad with Buttered Bread + Pistachios via Joy the Baker 


Maxis, cat-eyes, and platforms via Clarabelle

Everything about Barbara Palvin via Little Plastic Horses 


Perfectly round frames via Little Plastic Horses 


Raw Almond Joy Bars via Rawmazing


Retro curls via Sea of Shoes 


Denim shorts, baseball tees, and Lana del Rey. America. via They All Hate Us 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top