7.08.2013

Summer Bucket List


Summer Bucket List
  •    make friends with someone who has a pool
  •    go to Martha's Vineyard
  •    go to a concert 
  •    read more, preferably on a hammock
  •    make more homemade ice-cream
  •    make popsicles, add booze
  •    go to the Wellfleet drive-in theatre
  •    pack in as many fire pit nights as possible (at my brother's)
  •    visit a pick-your-own blueberry farm, then make this
  •    go to the sandbar, a lot
  •    have a girls weekend in Portland, ME 
  •    eat outside whenever possible 

And most importantly...STOP PINNING, START DOING!!
(Above photos found on Pinterest, ugh)

I hope this inspires some bucket list creation of your own. If anything, it helps with the constant need to make a list of something, then cross things off. BTW, I promise some food in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun list! I just made some Adult Sangria Popsicles and they were delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound incredible! I'll have to share that with my sangria loving sister-in-law, thanks!

      Delete


Back to Top